Re: Alt VMWare Solution for Pen Testing

From: Mark (elihusmails_at_gmail.com)
Date: 05/13/05

    Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:13:07 -0400
    To: /boot <Slashboot@gmail.com>

    Are you looking to put together a VMware instance to act as the "pen
    test" machine or the victim machine?
    If it is the "pen test" machine, then maybe you should look at some of
    the knoppix based distributions. I for one like the Auditer Security
    Toolkit.

    http://new.remote-exploit.org/index.php/Main_Page
    http://new.remote-exploit.org/index.php/Auditor_main