Re: HD memory wiper/shredder

From: Kinnell (kinnell.t_at_gmail.com)
Date: 04/27/05

    Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:28:28 -0500
    To: nc@phat.co.nz

    This was more than helpful. Thank you all very much, and I'm sure
    we've all found out about quite a few we didn't know about before.

    thanks,
    Kinnell

    On 4/26/05, nee cee <nc@phat.co.nz> wrote:
    > Kinnell
    > looks as though a few progs have been suggested already. I will not add to
    > the list except to say that you will need to also consider the NOS or OS
    > that the file is sitting on and take that into consideration when deleting
    > as well. Removing from Alternate Data streams comes to mind and also
    > purging the files if on Netware.
    >
    > nc

    • Re: HD memory wiper/shredder
      ... On 2005-04-25 Kinnell wrote: ... > I recently had a friend ask me if I knew of any real good file ... > shredders/wipers. ... Mac OS X: srm ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • HD memory wiper/shredder
      ... Hey all. ... I recently had a friend ask me if I knew of any real good file ... shredders/wipers. ... Freeware would be preferred. ...
      (Security-Basics)