Re: HD memory wiper/shredder

From: Ramon Kagan (rkagan_at_yorku.ca)
Date: 04/26/05

    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
    To: Kinnell <kinnell.t@gmail.com>

    You might want to look at eraser...

    http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/download.php

    also at sourceforge
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/eraser/

    Ramon Kagan
    York University, Computing and Network Services
    Information Security - Senior Information Security Analyst
    (416)736-2100 #20263
    rkagan@yorku.ca

    I have not failed. I have just I don't know the secret to success,
    found 10,000 ways that don't work. but the secret to failure is
                                           trying to please everybody.
            - Thomas Edison - Bill Cosby