IDMS Database...

From: Tuck Wai Chan (cktwai_at_gmail.com)
Date: 04/07/05

    Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:47:33 +0800
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi list,

    I was wondering if anyone has done any security assessment or any for
    of assessment on the IDMS database. I know CA has some tools to do
    some form of assessment but this is about what I can find on the
    Internet.

    Anyone came across anything else?

    Would appreciate if you all can share some of your thoughts.

    Thank you in advance

    TW Chan.

    Earn your MS in Information Security ONLINE
    Organizations worldwide are in need of highly qualified information security
    professionals. Norwich University is fulfilling this demand with its MS in
    Information Security offered online. Recognized by the NSA as an
    academically excellent program, NU offers you the opportunity to earn your
    degree without disrupting your home or work life.

    http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus_en

    • Some over-classified al Qaeda files left on a train in England.
      ... The two reports were assessments made by the government's Joint ... According to the BBC's security correspondent, Frank Gardner, ... intelligence assessment on al-Qaeda is so sensitive that every ... Police are investigating a "serious" security breach after a civil ...
      (sci.military.naval)
    • RE: Converged Network Assessment - VoIP Security
      ... second annual VoIP Security Conference at Illinois Institute of Technology ... Subject: Converged Network Assessment ... convergence is going to have a lot to do with integrating VoIP ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: ISSAF 0.2 release
      ... Systems Security Assessment Framework. ... more established OSSTMM? ... assessment of patch management, vulnerability management and version ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Pentesting tool - Commercial
      ... For the assessment work I've done in the past two years on ... Comparing GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner 8 to Qualys ... How does the client acquire new software? ... vulnerability research businesses, and "security" consulting companies ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: SUS server
      ... compromised buy the use of SUS. ... Senior Infrastructure Security Analyst ... Earn your MS in Information Security ONLINE Organizations worldwide are in need of highly qualified information security professionals. ...
      (Security-Basics)