RE: Admin Rights required on Terminal Services

From: Conlan Adams (conlan_at_midwesteyebanks.org)
Date: 03/17/05

    Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:09:48 -0500
    To: <sf_mail_sbm@yahoo.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    A few utils may help

    Filemon and regmon from sysinternals.com will show you all file and
    registry access happening on the machine. Stop all programs but the one
    you want to run, and watch and see what files/directories it accesses,
    as well as registry keys. Give access to those locations.

    If it still doesn't work you can check out handle, and listdlls or
    process explorer and double check.

    Conlan Adams