PN-MARS by Protego (now owned by Cisco)

From: seth spam (skmboy.spam_at_gmail.com)
Date: 03/17/05

    Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:40:07 -0600
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Does anyone on the list have any experience with the PN-MARS product
    by Protego (who was recently bought by Cisco)? We are looking for an
    Event/Incident Manargment product and it seems to have some great
    features. So, if you have any experience with this product, could you
    give me your opinions (pro/con).

    Thanks
    Seth

    • Re: Cat 5500 slot reservations
      ... I bought a Cat 5500 to assist with my CCNP studies, ... device so I was curious whether the chassis slots were reserved for ... I also recommend picking up a copy of Cisco Press's "Cisco LAN ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
    • Re: CSCO (Cisco Sys.)
      ... Seems the only way Cisco ever succeeded is when THEY were BUYING other ... CSCO needs to get back to their core business. ... Trouble is APPLE has better products where I would have ... bought a Cisco Router I bought a APPLE EXPRESS. ...
      (misc.invest.stocks)
    • Re: TCP/IP
      ... My recollection is that Multinet was made by TGV which was later bought by Cisco who then resold the VMS portion to Process. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: Wtf is Cloud Computing?
      ... I dumped my Cisco and Intel in January 2001 and bought a house. ...
      (rec.gambling.poker)
    • Re: Cisco IP Base basic license
      ... it legal to buy a used original Cisco Feature packs CD which doesn't ... Does it make me have the right to use it on my used cisco device ... or you bought the entire company. ... purchasers of used Cisco equipment ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)