Re: Negotiation skills

From: Steve (securityfocus_at_delahunty.com)
Date: 03/14/05

    To: "Andres Martinez" <artiman@artiman.net>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:58:50 -0500

    Negotiation skills pointers, some good past newsletter articles from the
    Network Professional Association, what is often termed "soft skills"

    Soft Skills: Communication
    http://www.npanet.org/public/articles/nics1998-02.pdf:

    Are You Listening
    http://www.npanet.org/public/articles/nics2000-02.pdf

    Difficult People
    http://www.npanet.org/public/articles/careers_article13.cfm

    I have also found that when some new significant security issue arises,
    maybe someting in the news that most employees may have heard, that is your
    opportunity in IT Security to communicate with all the staff and provide
    some useful guidance in layman terms.

    STEVE