Negotiation skills

From: Andres Martinez (artiman_at_artiman.net)
Date: 03/12/05

    Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:12:28 -0500
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Hello everybody, I've been working in IT security during the last 5
    years and I'm ready to face my first management position,.The biggest
    challenge in this new job is going to be how to change the perception
    about security targeting personnel without any technical-background
    (besides Windows and Office). I appreciatte your advises and
    recommendations, also I'm looking some books about negotiation skills
    and how to get the most of the people, any favorite titles ?

    Thanks.

    Artiman