RE: Citrix administration security

From: Depp, Dennis M. (deppdm_at_ornl.gov)
Date: 03/04/05

    Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:09:35 -0500
    To: Artie Motamed <artie.motamed@standardhardware.com>, security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Can you please explain this statement

    "I don't want AD to set the policies because the users will have more
    access on a regular desktop."

    AD can give you very ganular access to lock down the desktop. Also AD
    allows you to apply these settings to an OU. If you get another Citrix
    server (or replace the existing server) you only need to move the server
    into the OU to get the security settings you desire.

    Dennis