Re: Configuring a linux client with NIS Plus

From: Ramon Kagan (rkagan_at_yorku.ca)
Date: 02/24/05

    Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:15:55 -0500 (EST)
    To: Charles mckee <chuck619@gmail.com>

    HI,

    http://www.linux-nis.org/nis-howto/

    has everything you need.

    Ramon Kagan
    York University, Computing and Network Services
    Information Security - Senior Information Security Analyst
    (416)736-2100 #20263
    rkagan@yorku.ca

    I have not failed. I have just I don't know the secret to success,
    found 10,000 ways that don't work. but the secret to failure is
                                           trying to please everybody.
            - Thomas Edison - Bill Cosby