Re: Antivirus Comparison

From: C. Francis Pineda (cfspineda_at_gmail.com)
Date: 02/10/05

    Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:57:55 -0800
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    agree with mike completely, no single av can give you the right
    protection. have helped so many companies in this area and i guess,
    the 2-tier or 3-tier (if you have the budget and necessary resources)
    approach would be the best solution for you. they have different
    signature databases, engines and features. in combination, they work
    great.

    cecil

    --
    C Francis S Pineda