RE: Antivirus Comparison

From: Ragans, Dustin CONT Ciber (Dustin.Ragans.Ciber_at_usarc-emh2.army.mil)
Date: 02/10/05

    To: Shawn Wall <sjwall@shaw.ca>, security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:38:33 -0500

    Since no one else has mentioned TrendMicro yet, I will plug it.

    We used Trend on the Desktops and Servers for a medium sized school district
    for awhile and that seemed to work pretty well. They have recently
    partnered with Cisco to provide some intresting tools on the switch side,
    supposedly to confirm that machines could only access the net with the
    latest AV updates.