RE: RPC over HTTP security

From: Depp, Dennis M. (deppdm_at_ornl.gov)
Date: 01/28/05

    Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:21:28 -0500
    To: Shawn Wall <sjwall@shaw.ca>, sf_mail_sbm@yahoo.com, security-basics@securityfocus.com

    OWA is a great solution particularly when using it with IE running on
    Windows. However, OWA lacks the offline capability of Outlook. With a
    mobile force, this offline capability is almost a necessity. As with
    anything, you have to weigh the ricks of RPC over HTTPS with the
    benefits it will bring to the buisness.

    Dennis