RE: Snort Training

From: Roger A. Grimes (roger_at_banneretcs.com)
Date: 01/26/05

    Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:18:54 -0500
    To: "Jason Workman" <JasonW@meederfinancial.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Try www.sans.org. I took Snort training there directly from its creator
    thru SANS a few years ago. Also, inquire to the snort mailing list and
    its web site (www.snort.org).

    Roger

    ***
    *Roger A. Grimes, Banneret Computer Security, Computer Security
    Consultant
    *CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (NT/2000/2003/MVP), CNE (3/4), CEH, CHFI
    *email: roger@banneretcs.com
    *cell: 757-615-3355
    *Author of Malicious Mobile Code: Virus Protection for Windows by
    O'Reilly
    *http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/malmobcode
    *Author of Honeypots for Windows (Apress)
    *http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=281
    ****