RE: Multiple VPN connecions

From: Doll, Josh (Doll_at_pbworld.com)
Date: 01/25/05

    Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 06:47:08 -0800
    To: "Thomas T. Evans, III" <ttevans@hawkcorp.net>, "Fernando Simonacci" <fernando.simonacci@webred.it>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Most of the time this is due to the capabilities of the user's router.
    Many will only allow a single concurrent VPN connection. Generally a
    google search using the router make and model along with "vpn" will turn
    up specifics on the router in question, and if there are any
    workarounds.

    C. Josh Doll
    Network Administrator - Houston
    Parsons Brinckerhoff