Re: tool for mount a dd image

From: tmanster (tmanster_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/24/05

    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:39:46 -0000

    this should see you sorted

    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/portal.php

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:26:12 -0800 (PST), Lopez Morales Juan
    <lopez_morales@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > I did an image of a HD with dd tool and I would like
    > to mount or see it on Windows.
    >
    > Exist a free tool to do it?
    >
    > thanks in advance.
    >
    > Juan.

    • Re: tool for mount a dd image
      ... Alejandro Flores ... > to mount or see it on Windows. ... > Exist a free tool to do it? ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • tool for mount a dd image
      ... to mount or see it on Windows. ... Exist a free tool to do it? ... Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Eeek?! smbmount is deprecated?!
      ... that if I smbmount a network share from a Windows box the mount point ... the normal user was able to write (and presumably ... owned the mount point, although I can't prove it at this point). ... So I started reading the man page for smbmount to see if I could find ...
      (Debian-User)
    • RE: MS Services for UNIX 3.5
      ... I know that there's no corrupt package because I can mount an exported ... Server included to allow access to linux clients. ... properly mapping linux and windows user accounts. ...
      (RedHat)
    • RE: PCNFS