Re: Building a Company Computer Use/Security Policy

From: Daniel Marques (dancmarques_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/24/05

    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:40:52 -0200
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Friends,

    I was reading an article this weekend, and there's something that Ii
    would like to share with you...

    It was about the 7799 and the COBIT, who's the best choice.

    I think that both are great. So, a good practice is: study 7799 AND
    COBIT, then apply the study's results.

    I believe we can use this practice in our topic... And not forgetting
    that Security Policies must be Business focused, so different
    companies means different policies!

    That's all folks!

    --Dan