Authorization Framework.

From: Babu Kopparam (babukopparam_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/19/05

    Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:37:54 +0530
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi! Experts,

    I am working for product company which own around 80 products.
    My role is to provide security framework to all the teams.

    I have proposed RBAC (referring NIST's specification) as the suitable
    solution for Authorization.

    I want to know if my selection is right OR is there any other widely
    used method.

    Can you provide some links to gather more information about the same.

    Thanks in advance,
    -Babu.

    • Re: Authorization Framework.
      ... Babu Kopparam wrote: ... >I am working for product company which own around 80 products. ... >My role is to provide security framework to all the teams. ... >solution for Authorization. ...
      (SecProg)
    • Re: Authorization Framework.
      ... Babu Kopparam wrote: ... >I am working for product company which own around 80 products. ... >My role is to provide security framework to all the teams. ... the historical need for a system administrator to manage a system (as ...
      (SecProg)
    • Authorization Framework.
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... I am working for product company which own around 80 products. ... My role is to provide security framework to all the teams. ... I want to know if my selection is right OR is there any other widely ...
      (SecProg)