Email Encryption Solution

From: James McGee (james_at_infosec.co.im)
Date: 01/18/05

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:54:11 -0000

    Hi

    Does anyone have any experience of an appliance that does email encryption?
    I need something that does both SMIME and PGP (and maybe others) encryption
    that comes on a dedicated device.

    Thanks

    JM

    • Re: Email Encryption Solution
      ... > Does anyone have any experience of an appliance that does email encryption? ... > I need something that does both SMIME and PGP encryption ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: PGP email encryption
      ... CipherTrust Iron Mail Appliance is an Email Proxy server that runs its ... Subject: PGP email encryption ... I would suggest a solution based on gpg instead. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: email encryption
      ... has sold the rights and code of PGP to a new startup firm called PGP ... Subject: email encryption ... LAN environment without installing client software on ... author and do not necessarily represent those of the NBB, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • [Full-disclosure] PGPNet Upgrade path ?
      ... I have a client who was using pgp corporate desktop on win2k for VPN, ... security and email encryption. ... email encryption and vpn with very good key management) security ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Truly Trulymail
      ... Except that configuring PGP is not a complicated process. ... I have seen attempts to simplify email encryption backfire ... Hushmail is a good example of this: ... Credibility and market share. ...
      (sci.crypt)