Re: Building a Company Computer Use/Security Policy

From: dallas jordan (dallas.jordan_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/17/05

    Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:31:57 -0500
    To: "Samuel S. Kempf" <samk@rjpromotions.com>

    Samuel,
      Try this site it has lots of examples and templates you can use for
    various policies.

    http://www.sans.org/resources/policies/

    --
    Dallas Jordan CCNA, Security+
    Ernst & Young LLP

    • Re: Least User Priviledges for Network Administrators
      ... It makes sense to have a chain of command and approval policy to keep things ... the computer use policies, software purchasing policies, security ... upper management--both within the Network Technology group, ... driving the process of tightening down security. ...
    • RE: [fw-wiz] PIX vs Checkpoint vs Sonicwall vs Netscreen - comme nts?
      ... All NetScreen appliances rely on custom-designed ASICs (Application ... Specific Integrated Circuits) for security policy enforcement. ... supports a finite number of "rules" or "policies". ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • RE: [fw-wiz] PIX vs Checkpoint vs Sonicwall vs Netscreen - comme nts?
      ... All NetScreen appliances rely on custom-designed ASICs (Application ... Specific Integrated Circuits) for security policy enforcement. ... supports a finite number of "rules" or "policies". ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • RE: Mass Distribution of Security Policies
      ... It could start with a Network usage agreement, (Advisory Policy) to all ... Mass Distribution of Security Policies ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Question for Roger Abell
      ... may have been one about how to imprint the same local policy ... Notice that "local security ... I notice that my Local Security Policy contains Account Policies, ... The security template only contains Account Policies (which ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)