Re: Data security

From: Benoit Lefebvre (blefebvre_at_acces.com)
Date: 01/10/05

    Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:03:29 -0500
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    1) Put everything in .txt file and share that with samba over your network

    2) Or on a web server with .htaccess / .htpasswd

    3) Or a web database application

    4) Put that on a paper and photocopy it and then give them the copies

    I don't really see what you want to do but from what I see here you're
    asking to do something very easy

    Maybe you should give more informations.

    --Benoit Lefebvre
       Groupe-Acces Communications
       (514) 362-1177 x231