Re: WinXP Login Logs

From: Alexander Bolante (alexander.bolante_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/06/05

    Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:14:36 -0800
    To: Bruno Guedes Souto <brunoguedes@gmail.com>

    In WinXP, go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer.
    Here are your audit logs. User logon/logoff logs are under Security.
    Other system events are listed under Application and System.

    Any reason why those machines would be used when no one is around? Any
    sensitive information on those machines? If so, you might want to
    secure access right away.

    On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:45:25 -0200, Bruno Guedes Souto
    <brunoguedes@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Suddenly here in my work, some PCs are being turned on by "ghosts"
    > during night/clean periods and they are being used! How can I know the
    > last person who logged in? Are there some kind of login logs in win
    > xp?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Bruno Souto

    privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this
    message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission,
    dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in
    reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in
    error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
    computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
    individual sender only.