RE: WinXP Login Logs

From: Greg Jones (GJones_at_cmcmortgage.com)
Date: 01/06/05

    Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:29:30 -0600
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    You can turn on local login through Local Policies. Control Panel >
    Administrative Tools > Local Policies. There is an extensive Help file.
    Once logging is on, then go to Event Viewer and define how long and how
    large of event log you want to keep, when it is overwritten, etc.

         Greg Jones
         913-236-1010