IIS session & application variables

From: Bénoni MARTIN (Benoni.MARTIN_at_libertis.ga)
Date: 11/25/04

    Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:21:56 +0100
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    Hi list !

    I was wondering if someone knows about a tool that can get the application/session variables on my IIS session ...

    Lets' me explain: I've got an IIS server, and some application & session variables defined in my global.asa. I think these variables are sent from one page to another one, and I was wondering if there is a tool that displays me these variables (session and application variables).

    Any clue would be helpful !

    Thanks in advance !