Scanning network web services

kingpang_at_gmail.com
Date: 11/23/04

    Date: 23 Nov 2004 21:40:25 -0000
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi List,

    Are there any tools which can help us to discover .Net web services on the network? It appears that more and more employees in the company are building their own web services on the workstations.

    It would be ideal if we can just specify a range of IP addresses and the tool can show us all the paths to the web services. Can we send a HTTP request to IIS asking whether it is hosting web services somewhere?

    Thanks.

    • Re: c and webservices?
      ... > communications over a network. ... communication is "fundamental" to web services, ... Consider, for example, a portable C program running in an environment ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: Developing a Device Driver
      ... Look in the WINHEC 2004 publications on Web services for devices, ... network enumerated devices and related stuff. ... > This is why I initially thought about a RAM disk type approach, ... > the right term) kernel proxy, that would allow a user mode application to ...
    • Re: Web service connection using GPRS - problem
      ... devices one is the XDA II from O2 and the other SPV M1000 from Orange. ... I have written an application that use Web Services to communication with a ... Some mobile operators use different APN's for Full Internet Access than ... > Yes it works just fine if PPC is connected to network using cradle. ...
    • Re: .NET slows, COM+ still fast
      ... > We are getting the same story from Microsoft. ... Use Web Services! ... > winsock errors, we think its Network, but the network folks are saying its ... remoting isn't Microsoft's ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.performance)
    • [SUN] Solaris and Linux Solutions Whitepaper
      ... How is Sun delivering more value by integrating critical features such ... as avaliability, manageability, security, network and Web services into ... This whitepaper describes how we are: ...
      (comp.sys.sun.apps)