Re: studying guide/book for CISSP

From: Chad Giulini (chad.giulini_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/23/04

    Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:38:08 -0500
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    You may wish to check the website http://www.cccure.org, there are a
    number of resources plus some online practice tests available there.
    I found it to be a helpful resource.

    I used and recommend both the Krutz/Vinez and Harris books. You may
    want to take a look at the "Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP Exam"
    ISBN: 084931707X, I cannot vouch for it, but it was put together by
    (ISC)2.

    Hope this helps.

    Regards,

    Chad