ip address

From: PL (my_eauctions_at_yahoo.de)
Date: 11/17/04

    Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:07:49 +0100
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi,

    is it possible to figure out the IP address of the sender
    just by analysing the header of an email which was sent
    with a free provider like Yah** ...

    Thanks

    Paul

    • Re: ip address
      ... >is it possible to figure out the IP address of the sender ... >just by analysing the header of an email which was sent ... The last "Received" field you see on the next message header is the ... Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: resolving as wrong address even in message body
      ... > It is a big headache of all Internet community. ... >don't have a verification of sender. ... >Give my email of your boss and you will receive email ... >Internet Header of this message. ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
    • Re: A flood of spams - another virus on the way?
      ... The Sender name and subject ... MX allows you to filter on just about anything in the header. ... Since I receive very little mail from other countries, ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: Get address from body of message macro ?
      ... header has no information on the original sender. ... So I want a macro which ... >> first email address in that mail and then copy it to clipboard. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
    • Re: resolving as wrong address even in message body
      ... don't have a verification of sender. ... You can recognize that email wasn't send by your boss only after analyzing ... Internet Header of this message. ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)