Searching for Canadian IT Security agencies....

From: marcus peddle (marcus_peddle_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: 10/25/04

    Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:42:47 -0400 (EDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Folks,

    I'm looking to take my career to the federal
    government. I am aware of the regular
    agencies..CSIS/RCMP.. but I seek the additional ones
    I am not aware of in which I can place a probe for
    employment.

    Thanks for any help you can provide.

    Regards,
    Marcus

    • Re: Your government at work, Fluorescent Light Bulbs
      ... We should not allow our government federal, sate or local, to give control over points of law to the bureaucrats or the courts. ... How did the Department of Homeland Security get enacted by an act of Congress rather than an amendment? ... If the US is to regular CO2 it should be debated in Congress by representatives of all the people under the current cost benefit law of the land, not just by the EPA under the thumb of the environu ...
      (alt.autos.toyota)
    • Re: Occupy this
      ... highly ambitious civil servant who has no other desire but to serve ... They don't target the government, ... You've gotta make a distinction here between political appointees and regular government employees, ...
      (rec.music.dylan)
    • Re: Occupy this
      ... It's about a German finance minister. ... highly ambitious civil servant who has no other desire but to serve ... They don't target the government, ... regular government employees, aka civil servants. ...
      (rec.music.dylan)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] =?utf-8?q?from_hbgary=3A_stuxnet=2C_WL_attack?= =?utf-8?q?=2C_Psyo
      ... I make good money from my career, ... Perhaps you work for a local government authority, ... revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Two Lying Presidents......
      ... >> It wasn't the government per se. ... >> added because of the manner in which Congress was making ... they meant for "to make regular among the several states" ... And it only would have regarded *trade*. ...
      (rec.sport.basketball.college)