Re[2]: Intro To Hacking

From: Jeffrey S. Sims (sims_at_interex.org)
Date: 10/19/04

    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:41:51 -0700
    To: Jason Dusek <jason-dusek@uiowa.edu>

    Hello Jason,

     I suggest looking for vulnerabilities like the other poster
     suggested, and here is a paper on information gathering, rootkits,
     and many other topics of interest.

     http://www.governmentsecurity.org/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1794

     As everyone else has already stated I would move this to an isolated
     network instead of the university network (just kinda a CYOA thing).

     Have fun!

     Jeff