Re[2]: Intro To Hacking

From: Jeffrey S. Sims (
Date: 10/19/04

    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:41:51 -0700
    To: Jason Dusek <>

    Hello Jason,

     I suggest looking for vulnerabilities like the other poster
     suggested, and here is a paper on information gathering, rootkits,
     and many other topics of interest.

     As everyone else has already stated I would move this to an isolated
     network instead of the university network (just kinda a CYOA thing).

     Have fun!