breakout of citrix

From: Kenzo (kenzo_chin_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/19/04

    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:51:01 -0500

    I was wondering if anyone has seen this and if there is a fix for this.
    basically this is what's happening.
    We have a test citrix environment serving couple apps.
    The clients can either connect using the windows ica client or thru a WYSE
    terminal.
    In both case the same thing happens.
    One particular app that we provide is MS word.
    I discovered that if you insert a link into the work document such as "c:\"
    and click on it.
    Citrix freaks out, then gives you the desktop of the citrix server.
    From there you can do access what ever programs you want.

    Any ideas on how to fix this??

    Thanks.

    • Re: TS Client(or server) loses ability to cut and paste between local and remote session
      ... The cause of the problem is the same on Citrix and native TS. ... The Terminal Services Team has published 2 articles about this, ... local and remote session or between ... similar problem on Citrix and the fix for their problem being to ...
    • RE: breakout of citrix
      ... policies on hiding and restricting drives, ... OOO, as someone else asked, what version of Citrix and Word are you using? ... We have a test citrix environment serving couple apps. ... The clients can either connect using the windows ica client or thru a WYSE ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: breakout of citrix
      ... >version of the Citrix client you are running. ... >>I was wondering if anyone has seen this and if there is a fix ... >>We have a test citrix environment serving couple apps. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: breakout of citrix
      ... Subject: breakout of citrix ... >version of the Citrix client you are running. ... >>I was wondering if anyone has seen this and if there is a fix ... >>We have a test citrix environment serving couple apps. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: ISA & CITRIX
      ... the client are inside and the Citrix ... how can I fix this. ...
      (microsoft.public.isa)