Re: Security Basics for Sales People

From: David Glosser (david_glosser_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/16/04

    Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:16:55 -0400
    To: xyberpix <xyberpix@xyberpix.com>

    Your sales person was lucky.
    I would have kicked him out of our offices sooo fast he'd wish we had speed
    bumps ;-)

    ]Saying that, that actually happened to one of our guys when I was still
    ]working for a company that developed Patch Management software, he
    ]infected 2000 machines, and then used our product to clean it up in a
    ]couple of minutes. It was an honest mistake, but he got the sale quite
    ]quickly after that. :-)

    xyberpix

    --
    For Security and Open Source news:
    http://xyberpix.demon.co.uk
    • Re: more usenet implications from court case
      ... 'Skanks' Case Could Increase Online Privacy Awareness, Security Sales ... A court order forcing Google to reveal the identity of a blogger who ...
      (rec.bicycles.racing)
    • Re: more usenet implications from court case
      ... 'Skanks' Case Could Increase Online Privacy Awareness, Security Sales ... A court order forcing Google to reveal the identity of a blogger who ...
      (rec.bicycles.racing)
    • more usenet implications from court case
      ... 'Skanks' Case Could Increase Online Privacy Awareness, Security Sales ... A court order forcing Google to reveal the identity of a blogger who ...
      (rec.bicycles.racing)
    • Re: Needed Advice - Olap client tool
      ... I got the security working which is BIG plus but I notice something. ... If one sales person logs and get his/her data is great and the total ... Excel was unable to get necessary information about this cube. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
    • Re: Needed Advice - Olap client tool
      ... I got the security working which is BIG plus but I notice something. ... If one sales person logs and get his/her data is great and the total ... Excel was unable to get necessary information about this cube. ... the visual totals option. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)