Re: Security Basics for Sales People

From: xyberpix (xyberpix_at_xyberpix.com)
Date: 10/16/04

    To: David Glosser <david_glosser@yahoo.com>
    Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:15:04 +0100

    Saying that, that actually happened to one of our guys when I was still
    working for a company that developed Patch Management software, he
    infected 2000 machines, and then used our product to clean it up in a
    couple of minutes. It was an honest mistake, but he got the sale quite
    quickly after that. :-)

    xyberpix

    --
    For Security and Open Source news: