Re: Security Basics for Sales People

From: xyberpix (xyberpix_at_xyberpix.com)
Date: 10/16/04

    To: David Glosser <david_glosser@yahoo.com>
    Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:15:04 +0100

    Saying that, that actually happened to one of our guys when I was still
    working for a company that developed Patch Management software, he
    infected 2000 machines, and then used our product to clean it up in a
    couple of minutes. It was an honest mistake, but he got the sale quite
    quickly after that. :-)

    xyberpix

    --
    For Security and Open Source news:
    http://xyberpix.demon.co.uk

    • RE: Security Basics for Sales People
      ... I think Microsoft has one of the best real basic security sites around. ... Security Basics for Sales People ... Does anyone know a good general paper online on security basics that I ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: more usenet implications from court case
      ... 'Skanks' Case Could Increase Online Privacy Awareness, Security Sales ... A court order forcing Google to reveal the identity of a blogger who ...
      (rec.bicycles.racing)
    • Re: more usenet implications from court case
      ... 'Skanks' Case Could Increase Online Privacy Awareness, Security Sales ... A court order forcing Google to reveal the identity of a blogger who ...
      (rec.bicycles.racing)
    • more usenet implications from court case
      ... 'Skanks' Case Could Increase Online Privacy Awareness, Security Sales ... A court order forcing Google to reveal the identity of a blogger who ...
      (rec.bicycles.racing)
    • Re: Needed Advice - Olap client tool
      ... I got the security working which is BIG plus but I notice something. ... If one sales person logs and get his/her data is great and the total ... Excel was unable to get necessary information about this cube. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)