Checklist - MQSeries for Windows

From: Qweninson_r=EAgo=22?= (watchachi_at_gmx.de)
Date: 10/13/04

    Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:59:03 +0200 (MEST)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi,
        Anyone know where i can find a security checkist of MQSeries for
    windows?
    or can give me some tips in how to secure a MQSeries server for windows?
    I've searched all the web and found nothing.

    Thanks in advance,

    --
    +++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
    Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

    • Re: The Myth of the secure Mac
      ... >>> secure than Home. ... Though this really has nothing to do with security. ... >>> I, on the other hand, was speaking about overall Windows security, not ... I do believe that Microsoft could adjust their prices for the ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: Any Way to Run Windows 2000 From Read-Only CD?
      ... Your point regarding infecting the computer during runtime when the disk is ... Now, regarding UNIX versus Windows, I try to have a balanced view. ... administrator can isolate those and secure them. ...
    • Re: migrating from Win2K to XP?
      ... > secure since not too many users are out there and perhaps not too many ... magically install themselves on anyone's computer. ... reliable and up-to-date antivirus software, ... Multibooting with Windows 2000 and Windows XP ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: The Myth of the secure Mac
      ... OEM Windows XP Home goes for a bit under $100. ... >> secure than Home. ... Though this really has nothing to do with security. ... Microsoft counts on third-party developers to provide more ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: Privilege-escalation attacks on NT-based Windows are unfixable
      ... Whereas this is a systemic design flaw in the Windows API. ... >applications and if necessary fix them or to get Microsoft to fix the API. ... The OS does not require secure processes to open windows on the user's ... of the more naively-written services that interact with the desktop: ...
      (comp.security.misc)