Restrict user to install any application with registry

bagus.laksono_at_indofood.co.id
Date: 10/08/04

    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:53:12 +0700

    Hi..

    I am new in it- security especially in computer security, currently I have
    problem to controlling many pc & notebook users wiith most operating system
    used are Windows system (Win 98, 2000 and XP). Can anyone help me to find
    the solution of how to restrict or avoid users to installing any
    application from windows registry ?
    Any help or advice is appreciated..

    Thanks

    Regards,