RE: Auditing a Win2K box

From: Jason Allred (jallred_at_tcul.coop)
Date: 10/07/04

    Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:38:20 -0500
    To: "Marco Bellini" <seathrun@tiscali.it>, "xyberpix" <xyberpix@xyberpix.com>

     Hey all,

    Just for the record, GFI Languard is not free. It is available for
    download as a trial version, but you only get limited functionality.
    Unlimited IP scanning with this solution costs $995. I definitely
    recommend it as you can obtain an elaborate synopsis of how secure your
    network and its resources are. You can also use it to centrally manage
    and roll out product updates. It is a very handy tool and well worth the
    cost if you administer in a medium to large scale enterprise.

    Regards,

    Jason