exporting file-system ACLS to new domain ...( Win Domain)

From: Strcpy (elite_netbios_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/02/04

    Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 06:49:03 -0700 (PDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi list ,

    first of all I should say I`m pretty sorry cus of my
    poor English , just be patient and read it ... :)

    We have a domain , contaning a file-server .
    becase of some reasons we decided to build a new
    and also upgrade to win 2k3 . to save some time ,
    we decided to import userd from old domain to new one.
    we made a trust and it happened ...
    now about file-server.
    our file-server contains many sup-folders ,each one
    defined for specific users/groups .
    we also decided to rebuild the file-server on new

    but as you know , if you just copy the shared folder
    from it`s original physical location or cross network
    permitions and ACLs will loss.

    now ,
    is there anyway to query these ACLS , then
    apply these old ACLS to new file-server ?

    to make sure you understand me ,
    we want to have same folder stracture and system
    but on new server in new domian. sure the new domin
    have trust to old one .
    how can we export old file-server ACLs , and apply
    (import) them to new file-server ?

    sorry for long post.

    Do you Yahoo!?