Re: learning ethical hacking

From: GuidoZ (uberguidoz_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/02/04

    Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:21:10 -0700
    To: Mike West <mike.west@gateway.servebeer.com>

    Nice link Mike. I had thought about trying that awhile back, but lost
    the link and had forgotten about it. Appreciate the reminder. =)

    I think this may have been mentioned before, so please excuse me if
    this is repetitive. Another good "toolkit" if you will is the Knoppix
    Security Tools Distribution (aka Knoppix-std). It's a bootable Linux
    distro that provides a multitude of forensic, antivirus, and security
    related tools. Being based on the Knoppix distro, it's not difficult
    for even a Linux novice to use. Check it out here:
    http://www.knoppix-std.org/

    --
    Peace. ~G