RE: Something new in my inbox

From: Chris Santerre (csanterre_at_MerchantsOverseas.com)
Date: 09/29/04

    To: "'Rob Hughes'" <rob@robhughes.com>, "'security-basics@securityfocus.com'" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:31:11 -0400

    Check www.rulesemporium.com

    Chris Santerre
    System Admin and SARE Ninja
    http://www.rulesemporium.com
    http://www.surbl.org
    'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
    not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
    Charles Darwin

    • Something new in my inbox
      ... I've noticed an increasing amount of spam that's using what looks like a ... broken attempt to mime-encode a url. ... this encoding type? ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Something new in my inbox
      ... RH> I've noticed an increasing amount of spam that's using what looks like a ... RH> this encoding type? ... The only place I've seen the "=2e" stuff is in broken outlook ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Something new in my inbox
      ... >I've noticed an increasing amount of spam that's using what looks like a ... >broken attempt to mime-encode a url. ... so any help or pointers to sites with info on this encoding will ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Something new in my inbox
      ... > this encoding type? ... I need to create some spamassassin rules to pick it ... URLs looked for and knock out the spam. ... both and you kill them easily. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Something new in my inbox