Where does ICF store it`s ACL ?

From: Strcpy (elite_netbios_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/25/04

    Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 04:24:32 -0700 (PDT)
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Hi list ,

    I wonder where does microsoft ICF
    ( Intecnet Connection Firewall) store it`s ACL ?

    I tried searching system files or registry , but
    nothing revealed by my simple search.

    why I`m asking this?
    some MS prgrams like Windows-Messenger automaticaly
    add items to this list to garant their access.
    on a firewalled network , messenger try many ports to
    find one working , and this magically cause a local
    DoS ,
    when you try to open ICF configuration and add/remove
    firewall rules...
    now , my ICF is flooded with messenger`s added
    rules...

    anyway to flush the rules ?

    regards

    http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Re: ZoneAlarm Pro, Sygate Personal Firewall, or built in xp firewall?
      ... ICF monitors outbound ports to know what inbound ports to block/open. ... blocks unsolicited connection attempts. ... connect to the Internet but would not normally purchase a firewall from the ... baseline intrusion prevention mechanism in Windows XP. ...
    • Re: Proposed Internet Connection Firewall change in WinXP SP2
      ... Of course a firewall is totally ineffectual against unintelligent ... I would advise you to look at alternatives to DCOM based ... Microsoft MVP ... >> available for management for ICF from group policy. ...
    • SBS 2003 security policy...
      ... I just discovered an amazing new feature of SBS 2003 security policy: ... computers without at least a simple firewall like the one from Microsoft ... they simply disable ICF altogether *while* its connected to the domain. ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Re: Baseline script (disable services etc.)
      ... > If anyone could give me any tips (as to turning on the ICF and disabling ... Disabling of services: ... Connection Firewall on a connection, ... Note that when using the EnableInternetFirewall/DisableInternetFirewall ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
    • Re: Proposed Internet Connection Firewall change in WinXP SP2
      ... > available for management for ICF from group policy. ... Microsoft should very loudly announce that DCOM will be not be ... If a worm/virus is able to get through a corporate firewall, ... But a firewall on every workstation on the corporate network? ...