Re: learning ethical hacking

From: Anirudhya Mitra (quartz_blue_at_HotPOP.com)
Date: 09/24/04

    To: <gillettdavid@fhda.edu>
    Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:56:31 +0530

    Great Gillett! What ever you have written seems to be very realistic to me.
    I am also a computer security enthusiast but I don't want to be
    script-kiddie. But when it comes to learning the technology, it seems that
    there is no end of learning, and frankly, that's why i sometimes get
    confused and fraustrated.
    Is there any roadmap that a beginner can follow?