RE: nc help needed.

From: Adam Maxwell (amaxwell_at_elliott-group.co.uk)
Date: 09/24/04

    Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:58:03 +0100
    To: <vijay@calsoftinc.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    This could be because port 139 is already bound to something else. Such
    as the NetBIOS protocol??

    This e-mail, including attachments, is confidential and is
     intended for view by the addressee only.

    Any views, opinions and judgements expressed are
    solely those of the author and may not reflect those

    If you have received this message in error, or have
    concerns about the use of this account, please
    contact: postmaster@elliott-group.co.uk .
    For more information about The Elliott Group Ltd,
    please visit the Web site at http://www.elliott-group.co.uk

    This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message
    has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of
    computer viruses.

    Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
    are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
    interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
    a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
    fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
    crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html

    • Re: Could [you] [please] tell me how to remove white spacees presentbetween delimiter[s]
      ... Newsgroups: perl.beginners ... Could tell me how to remove white spacees ... If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. ...
      (perl.beginners)
    • RE: sniffer cable
      ... a small 4-port hub would do the trick. ... Why not just put 2 NIC's in your laptop ... This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. ... should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • How do i regularly update my free bsd
      ... African Palliative Care Association ... This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the ... If you are not the intended recipient, ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: PHP Programmers
      ... Thanks everyone for the responses. ... I am a programmer myself, however, I ... The content of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and ... email and destroy the message and its attachments. ...
      (php.general)
    • Re: Attached JPEG is stripped when sent to non-outlook user. Please help!!
      ... When you send an e-mail message with attachments to a recipient who is not ... using Microsoft Outlook, the attachments may be missing when the recipient ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook)