Re: SPF-Records

From: Matthew Walker (utoxin_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/16/04

    Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:16:49 -0600
    To: Locher Thomas <thomas.locher@swarovski.com>

    I have them set up for all my domains. They're easy to set up, and
    have no downsides.

    And, in a /possibly/ related note, about the time I set up my SPF
    records, my spam volume dropped significantly. I have no idea if it's
    directly related, but it certainly seems possible.

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:05:46 +0200, Locher Thomas
    <thomas.locher@swarovski.com> wrote:
    > Dear list,
    >
    > does anyone from you have experience (troubles etc.) with the SPF-Records
    > for DNS?
    > http://spf.pobox.com
    > What do you think in general about this idea?
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Tom

    > Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
    > are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
    > interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
    > a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
    > fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
    > crime and abuse so that it never happens again.
    >
    > http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html

    Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
    are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
    interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
    a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
    fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
    crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html

    • Re: a tool like nestat
      ... >a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by ... >fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: a tool like nestat
      ... > a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by ... > fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Simple Effective Secure Email
      ... Gain the in-demand skills of ... > a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: [lists] Web ports list
      ... >a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by ... >fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: where should I start?