Security Games

From: Tommie Ashley (TommieAshley_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/10/04

    Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:25:36 -0400
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Sometimes security/hacking games can provide a good deal of training
    in computer security. I am posting to ask everyone on the list if
    there is a game they have found to be technically correct and useful.
    My pick is called Dark Signs. It is command line based, free to
    download, and full of insight. It even has its own built in scripting
    language. You can check it out here: http://www.darksigns.com/ . Dont
    forget to post with your favorite!

    Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
    are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
    interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
    a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
    fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
    crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html