Unknown Windows Service suspected Worm/Virus

From: Neil Verkland (VerklandN_at_macewan.ca)
Date: 09/08/04

    Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:30:39 -0600
    To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    I'm looking for information on the following windows XP service that was
    found installed on various systems that have XP-SP2 installed and have
    been virus scanned as clean.

    Servicio de Agenda de Alejandria

    If anyone can identify this windows service please respond. Systems
    with this service seem to reboot automagically and terminal services is
    started and I am unable to stop the service via the control panel.
    Please also respond with the command line to stop a service. My windows
    skill are not as prolific as Solaris. Thanks.

    Neil S. Verkland, B.Sc.C.S.
    Manager, Learning and Information Systems
    Grant MacEwan College

    Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
    are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
    interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
    a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
    fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
    crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html