User Activity Monitoring

From: Edwin Rene (edwin_at_link.net.id)
Date: 08/24/04

    To: "Security-Basics" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:56:18 +0700

    Hullo,

    I'm a new security officer of a small company with some mobile users, I'd
    like to know programs out there there could restrict users from copying
    files to another computer or monitoring users activities off the the network
    / at home that doesn't have a key logger because we can't set restriction
    for users since the need administrative rights to run certain program and we
    don't want them to think with this program we are monitoring what they
    doing.

    Thanks in advance

    Regards

    Ed

    Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
    are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
    interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
    a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
    fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
    crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html