Re: Securing web site with redundancy ?

From: Volker Tanger (volker.tanger_at_detewe.de)
Date: 08/23/04

    Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:48:00 +0200
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com, pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Lots of:
            - Cisco Load Balancer (or Alteon or F5 or ...), expensive
            - reverse Proxy in between Pix and servers
            - DNS RoundRobin (and checks on the DNS server)
            - Linux Virtual Server - with ICMP redirect
            - STONITH type of scripting on the IIS systems, taking over
              the IP address of the broken system

    Volker Tanger

    --
    Managed Services