Re: AS/400 Logging Question

From: Naren (naren_at_swiftech.net.sg)
Date: 08/19/04

    To: <leds@darkwater.net>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:58:32 +0800

    As far as I know, OS 400 does not allow such things.

    You need to implement third party software, approved by IBM, like the
    Powerlock - to audit the logs, and this allows you to centralise the log
    facilities.

    OS 400 has its own audit journal, which is very comprehensive, and Powerlock
    draws on this to collate and centralise the logs.

    take a look at www.powertechgroup.com

    Naren