Re: Capturing a programs file output.

From: Nelson Santos (nsantos_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/18/04

    Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:40:03 -0300
    To: CHRIS GRABENSTEIN <cgrabenstein@lfcc.edu>

    Can't you do that with Windows security auditing features (GPO)?

    Nelson

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:53:56 -0400, CHRIS GRABENSTEIN
    <cgrabenstein@lfcc.edu> wrote:
    > Take a look at FileMon from Sysinternals. I'm not sure it'll show you
    > everything you want, but it's a great start. Version 6.1 was released
    > 3/2004.
    > http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/filemon.shtml

    Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
    are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
    interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
    a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
    fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
    crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/InfoSecInstitute_security-basics_040817

    • RE: PacketShaper
      ... we're deploying these along with firewalls in our managed security ... >>Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >>Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... >>pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Password trading problem
      ... > I'm in charge of doing a security review of it. ... > e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: securing password list
      ... What security methods do you use to secure a list such as this? ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Online Universities with Information Security Programs
      ... Online Universitties with Information Security Programs ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Comparison of Yahoo v. MSN Messenger from security standpoint
      ... Onderwerp: RE: Comparison of Yahoo v. MSN Messenger from security standpoint ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... > pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)