RE: Event Log Monitor

From: Depp, Dennis M. (deppdm_at_ornl.gov)
Date: 08/17/04

    Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:28:23 -0400
    To: chammett@dpsolutions.com, security-basics@securityfocus.com

    Check out Event Log Monitor by TNT software. www.tntsoftware.com

    Dennis

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Charles J. Hammett Jr. [mailto:chammett@dpsolutions.com]
    Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 3:57 PM
    To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
    Subject: Event Log Monitor

    Can someone point me in a direction on software that will monitor the
    Event logs within a Windows enviroment. The servers will be in different
    domains within our NOC and i want to monitor all event logs for any
    critical events. SMS, Email and Paging would be and added feature.

    thanks in advance

    --
    Charles J. Hammett Jr.
    A+ Net+ INet+ Security+ Server+ MCSA MCSE CCEA
    chammett@dpsolutions.com
    Data Processing Solutions Inc.
    Your Total Solution Provider
    http://www.dpsinet.com
    P. 410.720.3300 X 123
    ---
    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545
    off any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students
    or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert
    instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of
    in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab.
    Master the skills of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of
    your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html
    ----
    Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
    are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
    interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
    a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
    fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
    crime and abuse so that it never happens again.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/InfoSecInstitute_security-basics_040817

    • RE: Event Log Monitor Program
      ... Have you tried the GFI Events manager? ... Subject: Event Log Monitor Program ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Easy way to monitor failed logon attempts
      ... Security Event Log Monitor which can consolidate all of these failed login ... This provides the customer with security that they are complying with HIPPA ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Event Log Monitor Program
      ... Subject: Event Log Monitor Program ... >I'm looking for a good event log program that can consolidate all my event logs from my servers into one location. ...
      (Security-Basics)