Re: Capturing a programs file output.

From: Niek (niek_at_packetstorm.nu)
Date: 08/16/04

    Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:56:12 +0200
    To: security-basics <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

    On 8/15/2004 8:26 AM GMT+2, mop wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone suggest a freeware tool for Windows that can log:
    >
    > a) The file access of a selected application, such as opening,/closing of
    > files, what is written, and if possible the offset the write occured at.
    > b) Access to a selected file by any application.
    >
    > Either capability would be useful, but preferably both. Timestamping would
    > also be helpful.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Kim Morfitt

    Filemon

    Regards,

    Niek Baakman

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: Removing Local Admin Rights...
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Cisco CSA
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Minimum password requirements
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Betr.: RE: fax software in the domain
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: HIPAA_Compliance